New MOD duo video :)

Here’s a video from my forthcoming new solo album - I think all the sounds on here are from the Duo (watching the video, I can’t see me hitting any other pedals! :slight_smile: ), there are two preamps before it though - a solid state Aguilar Tone Hammer for EQ, and a Jule Monique tube preamp.

12 Likes

Sounds awesome Steve! Inspiring work, thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

…there are actually a couple of other pedals here - the backwards stuff is done with the TC Flashback (I’m working on a MOD Emulation of that exact sound at the moment) and my SubDecay Ring Mod is in there for a little bit of the backwards solo :slight_smile:

…everything else is Duo :smiley:

1 Like

…a second video from the new album, with a ton of Duo-powered ambient sounds:

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

oh man @solobasssteve!! Inspirational!
to be bold on a brainflash, I am feeling inspired to record my didgeridoo sounds over these soundvibes. But …you just say they are part of your new album tracks :wink: so I am not going to touched it. Never the less it is very creative and I like that much. .
When you would have time and be interested I invite you to listen to my soundcreations:

Greetings from Finland
Manupeo

1 Like

thanks very much! So glad you like it. The rest of the album is out on Monday. Five days to go! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking forward to it Steve @solobasssteve!
Keep me posted.

1 Like

Hey all,

my album is out today - an entire record of Duo-driven bass sounds :slight_smile: It’s at http://music.stevelawson.net/album/beauty-and-desolation and if you use the discount code ‘BAD50’ you’ll get it half price :slight_smile:

here’s another new video from it (the piano is played on my Keith McMillen Quneo, sounds from FL Studio) all the bass sounds are Duo… Enjoy!

6 Likes

While you’re waiting for your DuoX to ship, here’s a new Duo-heavy video, that makes extensive use of the backwards delay and Paranoia Fuzz plug-ins…

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

great stuff!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: I’m getting more and more into pedalboard presets and what they make possible in terms of switching… So much still to explore :slight_smile:

2 Likes