K-Devices - TTAP

Hello
Alessio from K-Devices here, I’m very happy to announce that MOD version of our experimental delay plugin, TTAP, is now live!

A big big “thank you” to MOD guys for their support and collaboration; next step, a new version of WOV :slight_smile:

We hope you will have fun with TTAP!

25 Likes

Thanks Alessio, on behalf of the whole MOD team. We are really happy to have this extraordinary delay now in the offical plugin store.

I had a lot of fun with it already, testing sessions turned quickly into unexpected musical journeys. Looking forward to the next plugins we have on our collaboration roadmap.

The TTAP is available on all devices for 19 €. Kickstarter backers of the Dwarf have been granted their stretch goal license. Check it out and enjoy!

And as always: we are curious about your feedback, please share in this thread.

9 Likes

:pray:
Thanks for the work ! Amazing plugin !

8 Likes

I think this will be a longer session to understand this plugin. :sweat_smile:
Thanks a lot for this plugin.!

6 Likes

yup, this is a really nice one… lots of flexibility! great work.

7 Likes

Yes, thanks for this very organic plugin !

7 Likes

I love all of your plugins!

I hope that down the road we can get our hands on all the Phoenix bundle plugins, and those awesome modulators!

Thanks for your hard work and awesome plugins!

8 Likes

I love them as well and using them a lot! Thanks from my side as well!

6 Likes

thanks for your kind words guys!
It means a lot to us

7 Likes

Looking forward to try this one out! Does it come with any presets?

2 Likes

Quite a lot :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 11.06.53

3 Likes

Heck yeah :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great and deep delay, really different approach compared to most plug ins :smiley: The many presets help a lot to get something basic going from where you can dial in more, or less, but it really needs some time to dig it good enough for a session, some crazy shit going on I still don’t fully understand haha, love it!

Is there a additional manual available, or is TTAP - MOD Devices the only one to go for?

Looking forward to check out more Kdevices stuff in the future!

5 Likes

Hi, good question about the manual!
You guys can definetely use the manual for the desktop version, cause beyond some GUI differences, parameters name and features are the same (except the sync to host tempo).

download it from the manual section here: TTAP - K-Devices

Also we published complete walkthrough:

Hope you may find this stuff useful :wink:

cheers!

14 Likes

Thanks a lot, @kdevices.
Maybe if that’s ok for you @kdevices we could link this manual on the Plugin documentation button on the Plugin Info. Would this be doable @jesse?
We are just starting with this, you can already see it on Looperlative

2 Likes

Small correction: we dont link to an online resource, we ship a pdf with the plugin and link to that (as local resource).
This keeps the documentation working even if user is offline.

5 Likes