[solved] No connection to web interface using Mac High Sierra

I’m sorry for that but we will need to exchange your unit. @dwek can you please assist @chrisekelley with the process?

1 Like

Thanks - I pm’d @dwek with the relevant order info. Sorry we could not get it working!

Nothing to be sorry about @chrisekelley. Thanks a lot for your help.

We already identified the source of the problem in our production line and we took measures so this never happens again in the future.

Your inputs were very helpful.

3 Likes

Update: I just received a replacement Mod Duo. After hooking it up and booting, I was able to access the Pedalboard GUI at http://modduo.local/. Much, much easier the second time around.Thanks a lot for resolving this issue. Can’t wait to digging deeper into this system!

Cheers -

Chris

4 Likes

@acunha
Hi,
I have the same issues. My mac cannot connect to modduo/local etc. I tried everything described in this thread. Nothing helped. Replace the mod?
Cheers Stefan

Hi @DNArtist,

Can you give us some more information on your situation?

Does the network appear on your system? Can you ping your device?

Are you familiar with command line and some linux and could run the diagnoses that Chris did in this thread? If you could send us the output of that commands that would be really helpful.

I hope we can get things sorted quickly!

Leo,

Hi Leo_Germani,

just slept over it, rebooted and everything works again!
Strange…but nice.

Thank you

1 Like

That’s great,

We are aware of some situations where the connection to MOD disappear on MacOS and needs to be redone. We will add it to the wiki and I’ll link here for future visitors. Chances are it was this problem

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m really happy to get a Mod, but unfortunately I have the same problem. Mod is detected in network system but not connected… I have already install the last update but the problem is still here…

Have you tried all the options above? What browser are you using? Are you using the USB port B of the device as well?

Yep of course hehe, fortunatly it’s working. I Don’t Know why the Mod is always “not connected” in network parameters but it’s working. Maybe a bug i presume.

1 Like

This sometimes is more tricky in the first connections. It’s something with the OS of the computer, but it seems a bit random (even yesterday it happen to me with a Dwarf and after changing the connection settings once everything starts working fine, including the option that first didn’t work). Worth some more investigation when we get a bit more time.