Paid for plugins still trial only

I also get the same issue.
But in my case I’m using gaffa delay instead of the reverb.

Also bought lp3 looper almost 10 days ago, and ended up “losing” rmpro and my gaffa delay, but without the visual trial mode visible.
Sound just cuts every 40 seconds or so from Gaffa and Rmpro

3 Likes

I Think I’m in both situations.
I have “still trail” and “trail again” plugins. :confused:

3 Likes

This is true, but for special situations like yours of “passing licenses”.
@dreamer case it’s different. We are checking what is happening…a bit chaotic at the moment.

4 Likes

Yeah sorry, I should’ve opened a different topic for this.
However this is still not resolved and quite an issue for me since the two plugins involved had become a staple of my pedalboards …
I have understood that the bug could be resolved by patching the firmware, however the licenses have supposedly been deleted from the device so I’d have to get new ones somehow.
Kind of a nasty bug and I didn’t expect this to happen just from the cloud services being down …

3 Likes

Would like to know if there’s any chance of resolving the issues at hand here?

All respects to the mod team, but curious to know when we can expect to have our licensed plugins back?
Thank you.

2 Likes

they will be back once the cloud comes back online.

which shouldn’t be the case yeah.
due to a bug on the webserver, a timeout on the cloud side is interpreted as a negative/empty list of licenses for the user, which results in license files being removed in some cases.
we didn’t catch this during testing, apologies.

8 Likes

Any word on how close we are to the cloud services being back online?

2 Likes

Hello Guys (@falkTX @jon )

I’m coming back here to check how to solve my issue with the Shiroverb MKII.

Will I be able to use the plugin that I had previously bought for the DUO on my current unit (dwarf)?

1 Like

Hello @rogeriocouto,

The short answer is: yes.
We will keep precisely the same procedure on this as before. I asked you for a bit more time (and maybe a ping if the time takes too long). We are still overwhelmed and trying to catch up with a few things that got broken with the reboot and if before we were taking a bit to sort out that, now we need a bit more.
Hopefully, we sort that out soon. But again, feel free to ping me any time.

4 Likes

Thanks @jon
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello @jon .

I’m pinging you here to check If you can look into This now.

Cheers

1 Like

@rogeriocouto we are moving forward with this (even yesterday we had a couple of talks), yet the process is not fully oiled.
Please write me at support@mod.audio with your request and the serial numbers of both devices.
We will then have them listed to be processed.

1 Like

Thanks @jon

I’ll contact you.
BTW did you get a DM that I sent you yesterday regarding this and other matters?
I can’t seem to find it on the sent items.

1 Like

You’re welcome

I did but still didn’t manage to check it out :grimacing:
I’m quite being here in the forum. Hope to reach it soon.

2 Likes

Bump.
I still have issues with rmpro and gaffa delay appearing as paid but acting like they are in trial.

please DM your device serial @DupeSupreme