Parameters Randomize function

It would be nice to implement a randomization function of all the parameters (like a Nord Modular g2’s mutator) of a pedal board. Could it be a feature in the development roadmap?

Thanks

4 Likes

It will be certainly made it into the features requests. If it makes it into the development roadmap is a matter of how much requested it is, how much work it requires and if we can specify it.

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the idea but would prefer to be in the format of a CV plugin where one could have settings for the frequency of random events as well as the distribution (power, normal, triangular, uniform… ).

4 Likes

If you could then specifically select multiple plugins or all plugins on which the randomization affects and the randomization can still set (0 - 100%) (optional: if several Plugin are selected for each Plugin seperat adjustable) would be great. :ghost:

2 Likes

from my experience with Nord Modular and Erica Synth’s Matrix Mixer I can say that the ability to randomize parameters is one of the most powerful sound design tools. it would be even better if you could take snapshots. thank you

4 Likes