Pedalboard crossed out

Just updated my MDX and noticed I have pedalboards which are crossed out in the library. I couldn’t find any info about this in the manual. What does this indicate?

I can load them, and they are not over 100% CPU or anything, but perhaps some plug-in needs updating?
Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 9.35.29 AM

I don’t know if is related, but after I update the device, I noticed that an specific audio plugin has been uninstalled (Logic Operators). Actually, I don’t know if I make a mistake and myself uninstalled it, but I don’t remember…

This should disappear after a while. From my experience is just time being used to generate the miniature image of the pedalboard. It may even be related with the browser and not with the device.

that specific icon means the image is missing.
generating the pedalboard preview failed for some reason, hard to say exactly why.
if you open it and re-save, it should go away and show the proper image.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the info.

I thought it might be just an image issue, because I didn’t notice issues with the pedalboard, but was also worried if there were difficult to find issues.

1 Like

So I think I found out what is going on. The Filta plug-in used to have a different appearance, and its new appearance doesn’t show in the pedalboard, it’s blank.

This is the plug-in

2 Likes

Just to be clear, I’m not saying I have a one off pedalboard where the Filta plug-in does not show in the GUI, it doesn’t show in any GUI even in a newly created pedalboard. So there must be some problem with their new skin? Not that there was anything wrong with the old one!

If you load an incognito browser session or a different browser does the same happen?

This sounds like an internal error due to bad caching, not on browser side but on device side.
I will investigate.

1 Like

Ups! Sorry @S_Righteous my bad. @falkTX word on this is the right one to follow :wink:

hey no problem. It’s just a visual issue, the plug-in still works as expected.

1 Like