When the Load Snapshot is assigned to Group Footswitch 1&2 AND the snapshot list only contains 2 entries the footswitch +/- gets stuck on the end positions and doesn’t switch to the snapshot any more.
How to reproduce
- Create two peadalboard snapshots (Snapshot 1, Snapshot 2)
- Reduce the list that there are only those two snapshots (I removed the default one)
- Assign the Load/Manage to Group > Footswitch 1&2
- Press the right Footswitch (+ key) -> snapshot will load
- Press the left Footswitch (- key) -> snapshot will load
- Press the right Footswitch (+ key) -> nothing happens -> stuck
When having only two entries on the group I’d expect that the respective position is loaded.
-> could toggle between 2 snapshots
-> optionally if already loaded one could reload the same snapshot again (e.g. Snap2 is active, pressing the right button would reload Snap2). Probably makes sense in live situations where parameters were changed during play.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: V1.8.5
- controller: 2A34C73