Pedalboards for vocalists

Hi guys. I am new at mod duo world and i would like some pedalboards for vocalists. I have searched but find none. Can you share some pedalboards to use with mics for vocalists as an example?

2 Likes

I would love to hear some too…

Are there any plugins out there specifically for vocals which can be used in the Duo?
The community around developing plugins is so great! I’ve been looking at hardware by TC-Helicon for vocal effects but then there would be no open source-ness to it…

If I can get vocal effects and the ability to upload loops and scroll through them like the Digitech Jamman Solo XT then I’m going to get a second Duo…

1 Like

During MTF Berlin 2016 Eska did quite a performance using a MOD Duo.

You might want to check that out!

2 Likes

I did it. But I want to download the pedalboards to try them…

I think @gianfranco might be able to help you with that as he was the one supporting Eska in her performance.

Hi everyone

Some general tips for vocalists:

Before anything, long press knob 1 in order to set the gain correctly for a microphone.

http://wiki.moddevices.com/wiki/Chapter_1:_Device#Volume_and_gains

Plugins I’d use for vocals:

TAP Stereo Echo or Bollie Delay

ArtyFX Roomy

TAP Fractal Doubler

x-42 Autotune

x-42 EQ

I will make some pedalboards and share here

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Please reply here when you post them. By the way, mod duo is just amazing!

Note that the MOD does not supply phantom power to condenser mics which are usually used for vocals in the studio.

That’s not a big issue because most stage-mics are dynamic microphones and in a studio with condensers there’s usually a proper pre-amp around for those. Just something to keep in mind.

3 Likes

GIANFRANCO, did you make some pedalboards for vocals as example? thank u

@rocabras

@dwek has posted two