Plug-in or pedal board for eh B9 ish sounds?

Is there a plug-in or pedal board out there that does electro harmonix b9 style organ sounds . ?

Hi,

To my knowledge the only way to get Hammond B3 sounds out of the MOD are with the SetBfree pedal/plugin which takes MIDI input only not Audio. There are a couple of Leslie emulation pedals that are quite good and can make your guitar more organ-like but nothing that takes the Audio signal of your guitar and outputs it with Hammond B3 sounds like the EHX pedals (that I know of anyway)…

Perhaps the addition of a polyphonic realtime Audio to MIDI converter pedal will be possible someday and enable any MIDI instrument in the Duo to be played from your guitar strings… Whaddaya say MOD developers!??

2 Likes

I’ve heard pedal setups using a combo of Leslie , flanger ( or maybe chorus ) and ( harmonizer ) that sound organ-y . Nothing as nice as the b9 but still nice . So if anyone has seen mod pedalboard setup like that ?

Last night I was testing out some of the new commercial plugins. In particular, the new Shiroverb MkII has a harmonizing feature and you can adjust params to get some organ-ish swells. I was playing around with different combinations of mixing chorus into the reverb and it sounds nice to me.*

A more exotic option could be the new WOV Maybe start with one of the traditional sounding tremelo presets and start adjusting parameters*

* I have no idea what I’m talking about

1 Like

Hi,

I did one here quite a while ago: https://pedalboards.moddevices.com//pedalboards/581a825a2564d452cf63c547

It’s mostly relying on the Leslie and rolling the guitar tone back with playing fingerstyle, I’m sure some of the other effects like what @unbracketed mentioned might get you a bit closer to Hammondville…

2 Likes