Thanks @jesseverhage great news.
And yes, I did the modgui. The files are in the repository. I guess there’s something wrong about how they are stored in the directory structure. Note that I did this when this was all still very manual. I have to copy them to the right location when creating the bundle for myself.
Maybe the reason is that I am using an older mod-plugin-builder etc. I tried to update to the newest version (or rather install from scratch), but that does not work anymore for me, because the bootstrap requires a QT version which does not exist on the QT servers anymore.
If you could have a look at my repository and tell me what’s wrong I could rearrange things accordingly and then submit a pull request this time.