Plugin updates in MOD Store

any thoughts about a “reverse” switchbox? i.e. 2 (or more!) inputs and 1 output – so you can switch what is going into an input port. could be very useful in both audio and MIDI.

1 Like

Really that is just a mixer. There’s no midi one, but it looks like we at least have the stereo x-fade that could be used for it right now.

1 Like

it’s true… i do use that in situations where i want different proportions of the incoming signals. but for me there are a lot more use cases in which all i want to do is switch between 2 incoming signals, in a mono context. so a simpler tool might be appropriate, in the never-ending quest to keep CPU load low! :slight_smile:

Small update, added the full AVLinux drumkits to the stable section.
Before we only added half of them, but there was no real point to it I think…
So Black Pearl 4A, 4B, 5 and Red Zeppelin 5 moved to stable now.

5 Likes

Added a bunch of @brummer plugins to stable:

• GxHyperion
  • GxQuack
  • GxSD2Lead
  • GxSuperFuzz
  • GxSuppaToneBender
  • GxToneMachine
  • GxVBassPreAmp

Thank you very much @brummer!! :smile:

5 Likes

Added a MOD-specific version setBfree Whirl Speaker extended plugin.
The old simplified version will remain in the stable plugin store for compatiblity reasons.
Thanks to @x42, again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Just read this and haven’t tried the new Whirl yet, in the future it would be great to modulate the rotor speeds with an expression pedal (or arduino) like a real leslie instead of having fixed rotor settings.

The new Gx plugins are extraordinary! Already using four of them. Amazing work @brummer!

4 Likes

Thanks @solobasssteve for feedback. :punch:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for moving the new GX Plugins to stable , I’m curious if the ‘Guvnor’ plugin will be coming to stable soon?

+1 Great work @brummer!

You can already with the current version. The motor-speed controls are bindable and can be changed dynamically.
BTW, a real Leslie doesn’t allow this (it has 2 fixed speeds)

1 Like

Tiny Gain Mono & Stereo added (Tiny amp with output meter by @x42)
Thanks yet again to @x42! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

GxSVT by @brummer and Stuck, Hip2B, Power cut, Mindi by @ssj71 added. Thank you.

7 Likes

mindi?

Thanks for the other 3 though.

Sorry, I missed the Mindi. It’s there now.

2 Likes

\o/

GxDelay stereo, Gxdigital delay (mono/stereo), Gxduck delay (mono/stereo), GxEcho stereo, GxBottleRocket, GxFuzz, GxGuvnor, GxHotBox, GxSaturator, GxSD1, GxVoodooFuzz, GxCompressor, GxExpander, GxSwitchedTremelo, GxFlanger, GxPhaser, GxWahWah, GxReverb stereo, GxRoom simulator, GxMetalAmp, GxMetalHead, GxUVox720K, GxVMK2 (guitarix plugins by @brummer). Thank you.

7 Likes

abGate by Antanas Bruzas

2 Likes

It’s an official plugin avalanche!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Gxdigitaldelay hidden knobs