Polytone Amp

I would like the simulator of the historic Polytone amplifier (Brute II), are there others interested?

1 Like

Never heard about it, I’m curious now :smiley: It would be easier to add more amps with a profiler plugin (or profile reader plugin). Overloud TH-U has a really good engine for this purpose. I’m dreaming of a collaboration between MOD Devices and Overloud.

1 Like

https://equipboard.com/pros/joe-pass/polytone-model-102-electric-jazz-guitar-amplifier

2 Likes

Are you aware if there’s any LV2 version of it?

I don’t even know where to look. I ask for help here. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

On a quick Google search, I found this.
Apparently, there’s a developer that may have something, but there’s no talk on that forum thread since 2018

I’d like to understand how effects and amps simulate. By chance you need the electronic circuit project, just redesign it? Because if it were enough to redesign it would be pretty easy. If you have time tell me how to proceed, I’m interested. Thank you

I’m not experienced on that, but my guess it’s that yes, the schematic will help a lot!
Basically by seeing how the circuit behaves it will be easier for a developer to replicate that same behaviour in code.
But again, this is a guess and I’m not at all an expert on it.

1 Like