Pre-order shipping?

Thank you, @gianfranco, for enlightening me. :smile:

1 Like

Hello!

So we just finished the small pilot batch of the MOD Duo units. Here they are - fresh from the assembly!

8 Likes

Just got my shipment confirmation from DHL! Can’t wait! <3
Thank you all for great work. I am hoping to do some videos of my setup with the Mod Duo once it arrives! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello,
Can you inform me when my Mod Duo will be available please?
I hoped getting some good news soon… but nothing despite your last message.

Regards

Hi,

after 318 days :grinning: I recieved my Mod Duo. It’s a beautiful piece of hard- and software!
Kudos to the team for all the effort that went into making it!

Regards
Mathias

2 Likes

Receive mine at my work !!!
can’t wait to test it !!!

1 Like

@alfybe

We have sent you an email asking to provide a phone number for the shipment. It’s required by DHL to create a shipping label. Please respond to our email, or if it went to the spam folder, you can also email your phone number to us via contact@moddevices.com

Best wishes,
Migle

This message is intended to the few people that are still waiting for their Duo (excluding the kickstarter transparent and deluxe).
We are waiting for a reply from some of the pre-sale buyers, to confirm their address or give additional information (name or address or phone missing).

Please check your inbox and spam folder. Or in case you didn’t receive anything but you are expecting a MOD, you can send us an email to contact@moddevices.com

In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Hope you all have a great weekend,
Migle

Out of curiosity, do you know if DHL is shipping this via air or sea (to Iceland)? Got some information from a local post office that everything coming in from Hamburg goes via ship and takes about 4-5 weeks.

@JohannesG

DHL is shipping the package by plane, so it should only take 1-2 weeks to ship to Iceland.

//Jesse

1 Like

thank you very much for clearing that up @jesse . :slight_smile:

My Mod Duo arrived last week! I was away so I’ve only played with it once, but so far I’m super-impressed and thriled by it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picked mine up last week and that thing is really tons of fun! The MOD team is also very friendly. :smiley:

Still eagerly waiting for mine. It should be somewhere between Germany and Iceland at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone in the U.S. still waiting for their DUO? Mine shipped on Oct 14 and left Germany on Oct 20, according to DHL tracking. Since then I have had no tracking updates on the DHL International website.

Since USPS will handle the package once it reaches the U.S., I can enter my tracking number on the USPS website, but it also has had no updates since Oct 20.

Should I be concerned? Anybody else have an experience to share?

Thanks! I’m so excited to try out the DUO!

It’s not always the case, but on their official website they sometimes stop tracking the package after it leaves Germany. Did not happen to me with the Duo but with other stuff. You can send them an email then and they will reply with a LETTER (yup, the ones made of dead trees!) to the address where the package was sent from.

But I reckon, it will arrive fine.

1 Like

Thanks eggsperde! That makes me feel a whole lot better.

Hi @androidboy,

My situation is similar: According to DHL, my MOD Duo was picked up on October 20th and shipped from Germany to South America ( where I live ) on 24th .
As I could read on the internet, even if the package is transported by plane, this kind of international shipments can take more than a whole week to pass customs and finally get to the hands of your country’s delivery organization ( USPS in your case ).

I also recommend this tracking web page, where ( using the number DHL provided you ) you can monitor the state of your international shipment, regardless of the country / post company that is handling it now:

Hope both of us can play with our MOD Duos soon !

Update to my previous post:

DHL and 17track web sites both inform today that my MOD has arrived to my country:

Date/Time City Status
Wed, 02.11.16 10:14 Argentina The shipment has arrived in the destination country
Wed, 02.11.16 10:15 Argentina Shipment is prepared for customs clearance in country of destination

1 Like

Did it ship from Germany, Hamburg?
If so then it is highly likely that it was shipped by sea not air.
This was the case for me and my buddy here in Iceland. They say that it takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive by ship within Europe but across continents it could be around 3-4 weeks.

Mine was also shipped on the 20th from Germany, Hamburg and it is scheduled to be handed to me this evening.

This is what happened in the case of the shipment to Iceland anyway…here’s hoping that yours went by air.

1 Like

In my case, I am not sure if mine was shipped from Hamburg by sea, or from another city ( Rodgau, Germany ??? ) by air ( as I suppose because the MOD has already arrived to my country, is now in customs ).
Can you tell by this DHL tracking history? :

2016-10-19 02:01 The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

2016-10-20 19:06 Germany, The shipment has been picked up

2016-10-21 15:09 RĂźdersdorf, Germany, The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

2016-10-22 06:28 Rodgau, Germany, The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

2016-10-24 01:17 IPZ-Ffm,Germany, The shipment will be transported to the destination country
and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

2016-11-02 10:14 Argentina, The shipment has arrived in the destination country

2016-11-02 10:15 Argentina, Shipment is prepared for customs clearance in country of destination

Maybe sea shipments leaves from Hamburg whereas air shipment are sent by DHL to the export parcel center in Rodgau… Is the same case for your tracking history, @androidboy ?

Regards