Problem with Switchbox MOD

Hi, I have a problem with the Mod Duo (it’s arrived 2 days ago so maybe I’m doing something wrong): when I create a new pedalboard is impossible to load the switchbox MOD. When I try too do this the “spinning ball” starts and after 30-40 sec. appear a message like “error loading plugin, probably a connection problem”. This freeze the window browser and I have to restart the Duo to work again. I have a Mac Pro and a Powerbook and it’s the same on both computers. The Duo cpu isn’t in overload (30%) and happens only with Switchbox (I have loaded the Toggleswitch4 and it works fine). Someone has the same problem?
PS: I have deleted and reloaded the plugin from the store but it’s the same. The Duo is updated to the latest OS.
Thank you, Claudio

I haven’t had that issue with the Switchbox but I have seen that error before.
Usually it fixes it self with a re-start.

I’m interested in seeing what the Mod developers say.

Good luck!

Thank you for the answer. I have restarted the Duo several times with no luck, and also I have discovered that Toggleswitch4 has a strange behavior. I have created two audio lines: same in and out, with compressor first then chorus and eq. The other line start from compressor, then Toggleswitch connected to tremolo and delay, then they enter in eq. I have assigned footswitch 1 to toggleswitch on / off to mute tremolo and delay (to close two pedals with one click) but when toggleswitch is off I still hear the tremolo and delay… but, again, I’m a novice with the Duo so maybe I’m not using pedals and chains in the right way. However is a pity that it’s impossible to assign the on / off function of a footswitch to multiple pedals…

Are you assigning it to the on/off of the PLUGIN? or the on/off switch for each channel?

I haven’t tried the plugin on/off on the ToggleSwitch4 but I have done it with the Switchbox in the past. If I remember correctly… when on the signal goes to the channel chosen but when off the signal goes to both channels. I don’t know if the SwitchBox4 acts the same way.

I agree… I wish I can assign multiple functions to one footswitch. The next OS update will allow a “pedalboard presets” (aka “scenes”) where where you can set a “preset” for intro then verse, then chorus, etc…
I can’t wait to have this functionality.

Keep making suggestions and writing in your issues and observations. These guys are listening and do an amazing job. They have implemented several things I have suggested.

To the on/off of the plugin, and probably it has the same behavior of the switch box. I have removed toggleswitch and now I’m using only one of the plugin with on/off active.
Thank you for the news about the pedalboard presets… hope it’ll arrive soon!!!

1 Like