Product Reviews, Demos & Unboxings

Anouncement of new product reviews and demonstrations from creators outside of MOD
LinkTree - Youtube - Instagram - Blog

You can also check out every video sorted by device on our YouTube Playlists:
MOD Dwarf
MOD Duo X
MOD Duo
Plugins
Pedalboards

1 Like

Ooramusic on Instagram:

“I released the first performance video with the live setup 2.o (link in bio).

I added the MOD DUO X as a controller , master processor ( using compression and eq) and reverb send.
With that i can also finally use an usb small keyboard for note input ( a keith mcmillen k board). Basically the mod duo works as a powering usb hub too ( both the faderfox and the k board get powered and go through it).

Potentially I can go further and play without mixer, very useful for small future gigs, but when you have the Model1 you need to have fun with it.

Beside that, loved this deep and chill tune, sounds only coming from the vermona and drum made with a single 808 kick sample from"

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

Friends of MOD, Cenk and Tan jamming with the Dwarf

3 Likes

One of the Dwarf beta testers, JD, talking about his experiance with the device. This link will take you straight to the timestamp where they start to talk about the Dwarf at 11:40 (after the advertisment plays)
Thanks JD! not sure if you’re in the Forum but if you are, send me a message and I can tag you.
And thanks Guitar Nerds!

2 Likes

Here’s a cool demo from Elk Wrath making some noise and drones using the Dwarf for effects

2 Likes

Check out this new review from Chords of Orion

7 Likes

Another video from Chords of Orion, this time it’s a more in depth sound demo

5 Likes

Dwarf Unboxing

2 Likes

@Bentitusmusic Thanks for the in depth demonstration!

2 Likes

@Superbasic “My setup is an Elektron analog rytm with a mod duo x only. Here’s a recent track”

2 Likes

@in5y372 “…the Noise Machnie controls the Dwarf wirelessly via BLE Midi over a CME Widi Jack”

2 Likes

@shaggydog
“This is me with a Dwarf which has a sequencer for the drums, an Alo looper (beta) for the loops and a couple of reverbs, a delay and a wah on the bass/guitar”

2 Likes

Sound demo’s from @Elk_wrath on the MOD Dwarf

2 Likes

MOD Dwarf sound demo from @Gaius_Mulley

3 Likes

@Schwalb MOD DUO + Neotrellis M4 Demo on Electric Bass

2 Likes

MOD Dwarf set up demos from @Elk_wrath

3 Likes