Here’s the download link:
Note: version 0.12.2 or higher is required to install.
Here’s the changelog:
- allow to reconfigure addressings if target is not a midi cc
- fix deletion of a plugin removing connections of others with same URI
- fix changing addressing from controller to midi cc, and vice-versa
- fix having to click twice to change addressing actuator
- fix issue in FFTW making MOD pitchshifters silent
- slightly better plugin info dialog
- show message when user tries to access banks in controller with the user interface open
- show device serial number under controller information menu
- miscellaneous fixes and system tweaks
The update procedure is explained at the bottom of the releases page,
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!