Hello everyone, yet another update is here - v1.0.2 aka "Another one already?".
This is a small bugfix release.
If you're running 1.0.0 please update as soon as possible.
The 1.0.1 release has 1 day testing left. We're giving this one's test period an extra 3 days for testing.
If no serious bugs are found we'll release it as stable next Monday.
Changes this time consist mostly of small tweaks and bug fixes.
We added a 'dev-mode' that shows a little more information on the web interface (xrun count, net stats, etc).
Enable it by running 'enable_dev_mode()' on the browser console window.
If you have 1.0.0 you'll receive an update notification when you open the MOD web interface.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then 'Download' and finally 'Upgrade Now'.
Feedback and testing regarding auto-updates is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
For those that like the old way, here's the download link:
Note: version 0.12.2 or higher is required to install.
Here's the changelog:
- Add timeout to "This bank is empty" message, so it doesn't stick forever
- Cleanup addressings before entering restore mode
- Do not block UI while preparing update
- Expose "enable_dev_mode()" function (shows xrun counter, network stats and other small things)
- Fix loading presets with 'long' parameter values
- Limit the filename length used for pedalboards and presets (fixes buffer overflow in controller)
- Make some cursors non-webkit specific
- Show a slightly different message when blocking UI via auto-update
- Sort plugins ignoring case
- Stop audio playback when closing share window or deleting sample
We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!