Hello everyone, another update is here - v1.0.3 aka "let's do this!".
We found some issues in the previous 1.0.2 release, and this is the fix for those.
We're giving this release a period of 3 days for testing.
If no serious bugs are found after the weekend we'll release 1.0 as stable next Monday.
There's no big change or addition this time, just bug fixing and little tweaks here and there.
If you have 1.0.0 you'll receive an update notification when you open the MOD web interface.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then 'Download' and finally 'Upgrade Now'.
Feedback and testing regarding auto-updates is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
For those that like the old way, here's the download link:
Note: version 0.12.2 or higher is required to install.
And here's the changelog:
- Add unstable flag in plugin store
- Fix blocked-ui images not showing up on certain conditions (proper preload)
- Fix cached plugin resources after updating it
- Fix double addressing when loading pedalboards (for missing footswitches)
- Fix flickering resize and auto-adjust
- Fix leftover cables when clearing pedalboard
- Fix pedalboard modified flag on refresh, again
- Fix saving remote loaded pedalboards
- Skip zoom animations when rendering screenshots (slightly faster screenshot generation)
- Tweak load animation (use less time per resource and correct initialization time)
We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!