Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.10 release candidate.
We made some small fixes and visual tweaks since RC1.
Everyone that has 1.10-RC1 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.10:
Here’s the changelog for RC2:
- Add controls for per display contrast (Duo X only)
- Add disk usage information to file manager
- Add opus audio file support
- Fix bypass change ignored on Control-Chain change
- Fix Control-Chain list addressing overflow (limit strings to 16 characters)
- Fix Control-Chain list value set from Web GUI
- Fix Duo X device snapshot #2 not being saved
- Fix pedals.css not loaded for some browsers (no async support)
- Fix reference to MOD Labs when sharing plugins, mention “beta” instead
- Fix remaining issues with plugin info caching
- Fix responsiveness of file manager contents
- Tweak release update wording
- Tweak/Invert colors of Duo X knob display area (improves usability)
- Update libsndfile, has much faster seeking (needed for audiofile plugin)
- Workaround for new Bluetooth 5 devices
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v126.96.36.1993-RC2.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.