Hello all. This is one more bug-fix for the previous 1.10 release candidate.
Pretty much all about Control Chain fixes this time.
Everyone that has a previous 1.10-RC build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.10:
Here’s the changelog for RC4:
- Fix 2nd Control Chain device disconnect when 1st is busy sending data
- Fix assignment id for Control Chain value-set
- Fix corrupt list-type parameter assignment for Control Chain devices
- Fix inconsistent addressing state after consecutive quick loads of pedalboard snapshots
- Fix snapshot loading for Control Chain devices
- Tweak Control Chain device update text
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v126.96.36.1999-RC4.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.