Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.10 series is here - v1.10.1 aka “Don’t try to understand it, feel it”
This is a collection of fixes pretty much dedicated to Dwarf units.
Additionally a little bug-fix regarding default pedalboard handling was added in, which is useful to all units.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fix handling of default pedalboard for rare cases of corrupted data
- Disable mod-noise-removal tool (causing too high temperatures, we will revisit this very soon)
- New MOD Dwarf logo
- New widget for actuator groups
- Fix case when both tap-tempo and a ‘translate to musical tempo’ parameter are assigned
- Fix reaching the end of a ‘translate to musical tempo’ parameter
- Fix gain values jumping inside the menu when turning the encoders too fast
- Fix menu items inside a tool not updating
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.