Release 1.10.3 (Dwarf only)

Hello everyone, this is a quick Dwarf-only bug-fix for the 1.10 series.

In v1.10.2 we added a new Dwarf device menu option under settings for compensating for ground-loop noise, but it did not activate properly.
We also found that the “System Upgrade” menu option was no longer visible under settings.
Both issues are corrected with this update.

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Here’s the full changelog: (Dwarf only)

• Fix ground-loop noise compensation option doing nothing
  • Fix missing “System Upgrade” menu entry

The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.

We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.

3 Likes

Hi. After update, the Dwarf hangs up shortly after an USB is connected to the PC. Without PC, it seems to work normally, but no connection with PC possible…
Can I flash an older version? Between the releases there is only the latest one.
Thanks!

I dont see how the 2 things could be related, the update literally changes only 1 file in the system.
That said, the wiki releases page Releases - MOD Wiki can give older version links through its history.
So http://download.moddevices.com/releases/moddwarf/moddwarf-v1.10.2.2336.tar in this case

Me either… meanwhile, I found out that the Webinterface works through the iPad, but as soon I connect a Mac, the dwarf freezes. Will load back the old image, and have a rerun…

Interestingly, going back to 1.10.2 solved the problem.

I really, really think you should triple-check that.

I checked on the build side, dont see anything at all that could cause such an issue.

1 Like