Bug when loading pedal board from previous firmware build.
This has been repeatedly tested and replicated on my end.
When building the same board on the RC, I have zero issues. If I load the old board from my library, the dwarf locks up as soon as parameters are changed.
These videos will be unlisted so only those with a link can view these. I won’t be making them public facing.
Edit: so after further testing, I loaded an old board that I had made and saved zero parameter mappings to the device; what I found was that I can assign the parameters on the new firmware without any issues or freezes.
I’m wondering if maybe there is something going on with loading boards that already had previous device mappings saved.