Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.11 release candidate.
We made some small fixes and tweaks since RC1.
Everyone that has 1.11-RC1 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.11:
Here’s the changelog for RC2:
- fix loading list-addressings of pedalboards created before v1.11
- fix snapshots with presets not always loaded correctly
- improve trigger parameters on webgui (use mouse-down instead of mouse-up, ignore mouse wheel)
Dwarf specific changes:
- better handling of closing popups
- correct button led’s when naming widget is empty
- correct pedalboard list getting out of sync when changing banks
- fix button actions triggering closed popup
- fix momentary footswitch display status being incorrect
- fix crash when deleting active bank
- fix click list displaying inactive item
Duo X specific changes:
- fix decimal point missing on negative values
- fix display flickering when turning pots
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v184.108.40.2067-RC2.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.