Hello all. This is a not-so-small bugfix for the previous 1.11 release candidate.
We made quite some fixes and a few changes as required by future plugins on the platform.
Everyone that has 1.11-RC2 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
As a note to developers, the HMI-Widgets LV2 API introduced in 1.11-RC1 has changed in a non-backwards-compatible way.
You can find the updated API file here which now includes inline some documentation.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.11:
Here’s the changelog for RC3:
- add “See documentation” button on plugin info dialog
- add global fftw wisdom files (dwarf only, duo and duox to be added soon)
- add notification/warning when using trial plugins in a pedalboard
- add support for Ardour’s thread priority LV2 API (so plugins know what to use for background threads)
- add support for synced LED blinking in LV2 hmi-widgets API
- add support for per-unit default plugin parameter values
- do not zoom out when moving plugins while at zoom 100%
- fix crash when removing plugin while it was still being automated via MIDI CC
- fix loading of online pedalboards in recent Chrome-based browsers
- fix undefined behaviour when deleting active snapshot (dwarf only)
- fix momentary toggles being inverted
- fix undefined behaviour when saving from the device with the web-ui open (dwarf only)
- many fixes around bank, pedalboard and snapshot management through device menus (dwarf only)
- automatically close active overlays on new device interactions (dwarf only)
- tweak device popup text to make things more uniform (dwarf only)
- tweak “plug USB cable” and “copy and eject” messages in restore mode
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v22.214.171.12467-RC3.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.