Release 1.11.5

Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.11 series is here - v1.11.5 aka “When’s the barbecue?”

This update fixes a few regressions and odd behaviour, specially noticeable with pedalboards using the new Audio to CV Pitch plugin.

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Here’s the full changelog:

• fix integer precision for knobs with very few steps in settings dialog
  • fix pedalboard reset device command not updating plugin addressings (Duo and Duo X only)
  • fix unaligned preset list width
  • fix support for MediaTek MT7601U bluetooth device (Duo X only, per user request)
  • several fixes around pedalboard screenshot generation
  • support for mod-widget-rotation modgui attribute

The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.

We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.

16 Likes

fix support for MediaTek MT7601U bluetooth device (Duo X only, per user request)

That was a WIFI dongle actually, probably a typo here) But thank you for adding this fix!
Now I will be able to be in line with the latest releases.
User is pretty happy.

3 Likes

Hi,
and thanks for the updates and continous development of software!

I’ve had an issue with the LP3 plugin after the previous update: When changing to a particular snapshot it seems like the record button activates, autorecording a loop. I discovered it also erases an excisting loop when changing to a another snapshot, seemingly random. I managed to fix the issues reprogramming, but with the latest update it occurs again?

Hello @ChristerF,
Thanks for the nice words.

I got a bit confused with your issue. Didn’t you have saved that state in the snapshot?
It shouldn’t happen in the latest update, I believe.

1 Like

Hello @jon,
If I understand you correctly: No, I didn’t save that function of the LP3 in the snapshot: Hopefully this will be clearer:
1st instance: snapshot x: LP3 looper playing->, changing to snapshot y erases the existing loop.
2nd instance: snapshot a, changing to snapshot b starts the LP3 looper, unwanted

This behavior happened after the previous update, and I believe after this one as well. Not a big thing, just a bit annoying.

1 Like

Do you know about something that may trigger this @falkTX?
As a little disclaimer @ChristerF, I’m not the best loop user, I’m still on my “baby steps” on looping so a few things may be kind of obvious but I will take a while to get it because I’m not so familiar. Sorry about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was in my own headspace, assuming everybody is into looping, I apologize:) Looping is loads of fun though!

2 Likes

No no! No apology is needed! Actually, a lot of people are and definitely, I should be! But I never really explored it that much. Overall the past experiences were a bit scary, but now I guess that the reason was that I was trying kind of cheap loopers (things like really hard to get it on the right tempo, etc.)
I definitely want (and I’m already) to get into it. I feel that is actually a super useful tool for my projects where we are normally not a lot of people and I needed to divide myself into multiple instruments (I also like to do divide myself to multiple instruments :grin:)

3 Likes

@jon Andre Lafosse has some great tutorials on YT, along with others. Pre-covid there was a festival in Santa Cruz CA dedicated to LiveLooping, hopefully it will be back. I played there 2018 and can confirm the community is very friendly:) Best of luck!

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely take a look

1 Like