Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.12 release candidate.
We made some small fixes and tweaks since RC1, specially important for those that had connection issues on the previous RC.
Everyone that has 1.12-RC1 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.12:
Here’s the changelog for RC2:
- fix internal system priorities setup
- fix modgui integer and widget rotation handling
- update Duo and Dwarf linux kernel to 5.17.12
Duo X specific:
- fix false trigger of button events
- fix LED’s not turning off after potentiometer calibration mode
- fix HMI-Widget popups not closing properly on new events
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: https://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v18.104.22.16811-RC2.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.