Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.12 release candidates.
We made some small fixes since RC2, which we want to do some final testing on before tagging the final release.
Everyone that has the 1.12-RC2 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in the “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.12:
Here’s the changelog for RC3:
- add option to delete plugin license keys (in advanced settings, dangerous section)
- fix removing control chain preset addressings
- fix plugin presets save sometimes restoring with old values
- improve web gui responsiveness when using many dynamic controls (handle all queued messages before requesting more)
Duo X specific changes:
- allow for empty banks from device
- fix memory issue when using specific addressings
Dwarf specific changes:
- fix list addressings only stepping 1 item when turning knobs
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: https://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v22.214.171.12433-RC3.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.