Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.7 series is here - v1.7.2 aka “It is time to Du-du-du-d-d-d…Duo!”
It brings support for the Duo and fixes a few things we found along the way.
This is a required update for Duo X units.
NOTE: This update is considered BETA for Duo units.
You will not received an automatic update for it, but have to manually install it.
Direct link to Duo update file: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduo-v188.8.131.525.tar
Another thing to take into consideration is that ‘aggregated MIDI mode’ is still the only available mode in this release.
This will break pedalboards on Duo units that rely on having separate MIDI ports.
Version 1.8 will have an option for ‘aggregated’ or ‘legacy’ MIDI modes.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Add bank navigation through footswitches in Duo device menu (removed per-bank option)
- Add option to disable audio peakmeters (temporary workaround for an issue in a few Duo X units)
- Fix device being unresponsive in case of audio host crash
- Fix missing bluetooth USB driver support in Duo X kernel
- Fix pedalboard zooming out too far in certain browsers
- Fix trigger-type controls in Duo X
- Implement logarithmic controls for Duo X potentiometers
- Merge Duo’s “Fine gain” and “Gain stage” into a single “Input gain” control in device menu
- Update Duo device menu to match new design (similar to Duo X)
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.
If you haven’t received your Duo X yet, please be patient and hopefully it is dispatched and arrives soon.
Thanks for understanding.