Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.8 release candidate.
We made some substantial fixes and improvements since RC1.
Everyone that has 1.8-RC1 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are beta testers will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.8:
Here’s the changelog for RC2:
- do not change BPM when loading a pedalboard if sync mode is link or midi
- implement controller list pagination for banks and pedalboards list
- load tap-tempo addressings in pedalboards as tempo divider
- support for linking BPM ports to musical subdivision of host tempo
- fix audio noise issues on Duo units
- fix screenshot generation with connected CV plugins
- fix aggregated midi connections not appearing in screenshots
- fix tempo divider options to work with actuator groups
- small cosmetic fixes
- addressing a tempo divider as actuator group does not wrap-around last/first values
Here’s the manual download link:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v18.104.22.1683-RC2.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo / MOD Duo X.
Please let us know of any issues!