Hello everyone. This is another bugfix for the 1.8 release candidates.
We found some nasty regressions that needed quick fixes, introduced initially in v1.7, now fixed.
Everyone that has previous 1.8 RC builds installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are beta testers will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.8:
Here’s the changelog for RC5:
- fix Duo IRQ setup (leading to random xruns, regression from v1.7)
- fix missing MIDI running status support for DIN MIDI (regression from v1.7)
- fix MIDI CC addressings missing their pink overlay in plugin settings dialog
- addressing a list to a button or footswitch does not wrap-around last/first values
- something is off with transport timing, we are investigating
Here’s the manual download link:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v18.104.22.1684-RC5.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo / MOD Duo X.
Please let us know of any issues!