Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.8 series is here - v1.8.1 aka “Ready when you are”
It fixes a few important bugs discovered in the 1.8.0 release.
One of those fixes involved a small rework of the code (fixing some device lockups), so we did extensive testing on this one; hopefully there will be no regressions.
Here’s the full changelog:
- fix 0 BPM on device screen when booting with MIDI sync or Ableton Link enabled
- fix actuator groups to work with pedalboard snapshots
- fix crash when deleting user preset
- fix device lockup when waiting for data but receive unrelated messages
- fix saving profiles (due to badly cherry-picked commit)
- minor Duo X system fixes (net-manager and usb-gadget conflict, cpu-freq-manager service)
- minor UI fixes
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.