Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.8 series is here - v1.8.3 aka “It is that time of the year already…”
As we prepared to release the new 16x8 and 32x8 variants of step-sequencer plugin, we noticed a very annoying issue regarding it missing a few notes randomly.
Upon further investigation, we discovered it was actually an issue on the audio host side: it was passing the wrong bar-beat-tick information at times, making some plugins confused.
So after fixing this, a new bugfix release was due.
We checked if there were things we could backport from our current development into v1.8, and yes, quite a few nice things.
That is how we ended up with a few extras on this one.
Here’s the full changelog:
- fix potential device crash on button release (Duo X only)
- fix wrong/jumping bar:beat:tick time information sent to plugins
- add led blink when pressing footswitches/buttons for triggers and enumerations
- improve display contrast (Duo X only)
- improve potentiometers (integer support and more steps, Duo X only)
- prevent LED trigger color change when toggling menu tools
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.