Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.8 series is here - v1.8.4 aka “Happy new year!”
This release is focused on the Duo X, mainly for the MIDI DIN timing fix.
While we had to release a bug fix, we backported a few more things to it, which we hope you will enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- add screen contrast settings (Duo X only)
- fix empty/wrong rendering of button labels under certain conditions (Duo X only)
- fix list arrow not changing direction when list contains a single page (Duo X only)
- fix potentiometers in higher resolution (continuation from v1.8.3 changes, Duo X only)
- fix timing of MIDI messages through the DIN ports (mostly for Duo X)
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.