Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.9 release candidate.
We made a few fixes since RC1, some that need a bit more testing,
Everyone that has 1.9-RC1 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are beta testers will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.9:
Here’s the changelog for RC2:
- add LED animation for Duo bank navigation with footswitches
- fix some plugin knobs rendering incorrectly on Google Chrome
- fix Duo X device volume and CV labels displaying old values
- fix parameter toggles and bypass not working with CV out addressings
- fix preset addressing causing slowdowns or device lockup
- fix MIDI DIN handling of active sensing messages
- reduce cpu load from the new smooth peak-meters
- support mod:volts as parameter unit
Here’s the manual download link:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v188.8.131.522-RC2.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.