Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.9 series is here - v1.9.2 aka “Our users are the best users”
This is a collection of fixes found by us, our users and our distributors.
Specially useful for Duo X, for which most fixes apply to.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fix “pedalboard reset” command in device menu
- Fix swapped channel 1/2 Output Volume controls
Duo X specific fixes:
- Fix default bluetooth device name hardcoded as “MOD Duo”
- Fix device screen boot under certain conditions
- Fix integer-type parameters with % (percent) unit being wrongly displayed
- Fix logarithmic-type controls over/under-shoot values when assigned to a knob
- Fix toggles being assignable to endless knobs
- Fix slow reaction of output volume control when changed quickly
- Fix sub-optimal default codec settings
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.