Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.9 series is here - v1.9.3 aka “Updates still in stock, get them now!”
This is a collection of fixes, mostly useful for Duo X units.
They are important enough that we decided to make a new v1.9 series release before the bigger v1.10 that is yet to come.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fix support for a few early Duo NAND units with mainline kernel
- Fix boot phase stuck on MOD logo (Duo X only)
- Fix USB disconnect event on macOS (Duo X only)
- Fix audio host crash when loading certain plugins (Duo X production units only)
- Reduce headphone “pop” during boot (Duo X production units only)
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.