Return of 3 pages mode + more button modes?

Hi, I’ve been using my Mod Duo X for a couple days now, and I just wanted to put my suggestion from my other post here, as well as some other suggestions.

a) Return of the 3 pages mode?

So I recently learned that after Mod Duo X got 6 pages, the 3 button mode has been removed in the firmware, and was replaced with 2 button mode.

But I believe this goes against the spirit of 3 button mode - the point of that mode was to reduce that extra step in thinking when switching between pages, so that the cognitive load is reduced when switching pages.

So I wanted to suggest one of the following:

• Allow 3 pages mode, and ignore the other pages when in this mode.

• When there are more than 3 pages, perhaps let a single press go to 1,2,3 and a quick double press go to 4,5,6.

b) More button input modes?

• Allowing logics to button inputs. Ex. For a looper pedal: pressing button A starts the record button. pressing button A whilst ‘record’ is on turns off the record button and presses the play button and so on.

• Long press, and double taps. (But I heard that there was some limitations around this - could someone clarify why? I’m just curious)

Thanks for taking the time to go through my suggestions.

3 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions and I’m saving them on our request list.

I’m not fully aware of the limitations, but maybe @falkTX can jump in and clear that up for us.

1 Like