Save pedal board with CTRL+S

When adjusting settings in the Duo’s web interface I keep routinely hitting CTRL+S to save the pedal board. This opens the browser’s save-file dialog which I proceed to (also routinely) close by hitting the escape button. While I got quite good at this, it would actually be nice if CTRL+S triggered the save-pedalboard button instead. My favourite web app (Jupyter notebooks) has that behaviour and it makes the interface feel more like a desktop application. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

I have another question/request about saving pedalboards.

Is there a way to save the pedalboard elsewhere, as “export”, on your computer or USB stick or some other storage device, as a backup.
For in case the Mod Duo someday crashes or requieres an upgrade (overwriting all the data), that you have a backup of the pedalboards you built, and you can restore them later on again into your Mod Duo?

Of course you can click on “save and share” so it’s available online in the community, but I was wondering if it’s possible to store it elsewhere.

There is an option in settings to back up to a thumb drive. More discussion: Backup DUO into hard-drive or Cloud?

3 Likes

Oh yes, alright. I totally overlooked the backup possibilities in the basic tab of the mod settings.

Worked perfect.
Gives a safe feeling to have a backup after days tweaking with pedals. :smiley:

3 Likes