Say hello to the MOD Dwarf

Looks great, be sure to buy it as soon as possible!

Hi everyone

It is today!!! :wink:

The Dwarf campaign will be open at 2PM (CET) and here is the link:

Best wishes and pledges to everyone.

1 Like

It’s alive!

Alive and kicking!!

The early birds are mostly gone :wink:

1 Like

I got in the early, early bird but wasn’t there supposed to be an extra discount for Mod Duo owners or did I misunderstand?

Yes. There is.

Please check this tread to see how it will work.

Cool, thanks!

Hi @gianfranco, I would like to pledge for two Dwarfs (Dwarves?) but have one of them as the beta tester version for myself. Can I just choose the Double tap option?

1 Like

Sure Adam

I will decrease the Beta pledge to 99 units then.

Can you confirm?

Great thanks!!

done!

1 Like

Actually can I increase my pledge to include donations to the free software developer fund? Or I guess I could just donate the upgrade discount I’ll get later towards that :joy:

3 Likes

Sure Adam. You can decide later how much you want to donate.

1 Like

Congratulations! The Kickstarter is on fire! :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

€83,114 !! …after just a couple of hours; that´s great!
Goal clearly in sight… :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

100k is in!

2 Likes

Congrats on reaching the goal already! I initially got one of the super earlybird slots but then switched to beta so I could get my hands on this a little sooner and also of course offer my beta testing experience! That being said, I also have much experience obnoxiously requesting features. Oh what’s that? You’d like an example? Well, Elektron just announced their new FM box, model:cycles, and the most exciting feature for me is…

OUT POL OUT Output polarity sets the polarity of the MIDI OUT port to accommodate the two different versions of 3.5 mm (Tip/Ring/Sleeve) to female 5 pin DIN cable wiring. The MIDI IN port accepts any polarity and does not need to be configured.
• STD Standard (“Type A”, Tip: current sink, Ring: current source, Sleeve: shield)
• INV Inverted (“Type B”, Tip: current source, Ring: current sink, Sleeve: shield)

Super handy for those of us who love to use trs cables to connect our Arturia/Novation gear that doesn’t follow the new standard (Korg) spec). This would be a great feature for the Dwarf!

Hey, I don’t mean to be a buzzkill, but what about China? Where is the Dwarf going to be manufactured?
Thanks.

Enclosure and metallic components in China

Electronics, assembly and QA in Germany.

1 Like

I switched to a BETA pledge so I guess that means one early bird open now…

2 Likes