Sita-ring

I had created on my Ax a pedalboard that I tried to reproduce with the dwarf.

I must say that if everything is not perfect, the dwarf still manages to do great things!

This pedalboard is a melting pot of strange ambient sounds, a pseudo sitar, and a bad fuzz.

The B button is used to record a pedal note with Freeze plugin.

while Button C alternates 4 snapshots:

1-clean with ring mod.

2 -Sitar

3-Fuzz Sitar

4-Fuzz solo

8 Likes

You make great pedal boards. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I agree with @danmh! Super cool and interesting pedalboard :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I tried this - the sounds are gorgeous but on my mod dwarf at certain points, the sound goes totally clean - the cpu is around 50% the ram 21.5% - as I say it cuts out (becomes clean in the headphones) - then after 3 or 4 seconds suddenly returns - no rhyme or reason

Hi!
Same here. Depends on if you’ve bought the Shirover MKII and Gaffa.
I haven’t (yet) and as stated experience the same thing.

All the best
Anders.L

1 Like

Yep. As @modfox mentioned your problem is most likely due to the fact that you are using plugins in it’s trial version.

H modfox/jon

Apologies if this is a silly question: how do you go about buying (or even just finding the price) of a plugin?

Steve

Hi Steve!
Like Jon has said; there are no silly questions :slight_smile:
In the webgui clic on “i” icon for the effect.

Then opens a new window and under the name of the effect it says “add to cart” and off you go :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there,
I’d need a sitar sound for a project. Until the pedalboard feed is back on, can you recall which plugins you used for this one, so I could try to put it together myself? :pleading_face: :sweat_smile: