Snapshots on MOD X impossible to save

Hi,

I can not save any snapshot. I ve tried to safe using hardware (snapshots buttons). I tried also to save by GUI and then assign them to MOD X buttons - no succes, nothing has changed.

1 Like

I use snapshot with my Mod Duo x without any big issue.
When you click on “save as” do you have the dialog box to enter the name of your snapshot?
Do you have this with all pedalboards ?
I have some issue when deleting some pluging, I couldn’t save or load any snapshot or pedalboadr until I restarted the unit.

1 Like

“When you click on “save as” do you have the dialog box to enter the name of your snapshot?” - yes, but when I assigned it to functions buttons nothing happen when I switch between them.
“Do you have this with all pedalboards ?” - I ve tried with at least two pedalboards.
“I have some issue when deleting some pluging, I couldn’t save or load any snapshot or pedalboadr until I restarted the unit.” I think I had this same, there was a message that since snapshot is assigned to hardware it can not be deleted or changed.

1 Like

Actually you can’t manage snapshot when they are assignated to a control. That’s not a issue but they should change that. But you should be able to save them, save new one without any problems.
Concerning the main issue I can’t help you without seeing it.

1 Like

You need to save the pedalboard after creating snapshots, as otherwise they are only in memory and not saved to disk.

2 Likes

Yes, I ve tried that, it does not help.
What about creating snapshots with snapshots buttons? If I save a snapshot should I it then on GUI? If yes, it also does not work.

Snapshot button on Mod Duo X is only for one temporary snapshot. I will be lost when you power of the unit or recall a other pedalboard.

Yes, I ve noticed that, but I would rather prefer if it could remain saved.

1 Like

Me too.
I would love to save and edit snapshot from the Mod Duo X panel.
I wouldn’t need my computer everytime I make modifications and edit on the go… :pensive:

This is already being implemented on the MOD Dwarf and if everything goes well, soon will make it to the other devices

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Is there a manual about this for the dwarf somewhere? I’m searching for this function…

Yes. On the Dwarf it works exactly the same way as on the MOD DuoX and you can configure snapshots from the WebGUI. Check this link
Actually right now, with the MOD Dwarf, you will be able to do this in the WebGUI or directly from the device. As that is a feature coming with 1.11 we still didn’t manage to document it properly in the wiki.