Hello! I spent quite a lot of time digging into ModDuoX. And I have a few ideas about what could improve the user experience with this device.
- Some kind of mixer will be very useful, will help to avoid a lot of TinyGain instances. (more related to plugins)
- Ability to create groups that can be used as ready-to-go patches. Or at least able to put a “frame” around a couple of plugins and give it a name.
- Cable color selection inside Web-GUI for audio routing connections, just must-have.
- Bigger font on the unit itself, or ability to change different layouts(themes), because only two lines with names of snapshots are barely readable.
- Onscreen MIDI indication, at least just BPM, to see is it on sync or not.
- When transport start\stop indication also needed.
- If snapshots assigned to buttons it looks strange, just doubling the name of the current snapshot. Would be great to see like prev\next name of the snapshot.
- Setting the order of snapshots after assignment.
I will add more stuff if it comes to my mind.