Some new plugins for guitarists in testing

Awesome work brummer! I really appreciate your work :+1:

Thanks, I’m glad you like it.
Still, it looks like those new plugs and skins don’t enter the MOD /testing area so fast, so those remain to the ones who build them by themself.

1 Like

Awesome!
When can I put these pedal on a board, and play with them?

@broupe

I’m sorry, I running out of time, I don’t know when I found time to continue the work on those, so that they could enter the MOD store. :worried:

Thanks, hope you will find time, they sure look nice! :slight_smile:

I was waiting for you since you told me you had more changes.
If you can’t work on the plugins so soon, I can push the current versions to the store.
Does that sound good to you?

@falkTX

On the DSP side they are all fine and stable, but some of the plugs have issues within the MOD UI, like Knobs or pedal not showing, etc. I guess I’ve screwed up the css file format.
The Gu’vnor and the Hyperion been clean and stable, the others, well has UI issues.

@falkTX

I finally found some time and fixed a couple of those plug UI’s.
Now, all plugs included in the GxModBuildScripts repository been fixed and build / behave smooth on the MOD.
They are ready to enter testing.
For reference those are for now:

GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
GxSuperFuzz.lv2
GxSlowGear.lv2
GxHyperion.lv2
GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
GxSaturator.lv2
GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
GxGuvnor.lv2
GxHotBox.lv2

You can take the build scripts from there, I’ve updated the git revision number and removed all stuff I haven’t fixed jet.

Well, the HotBox wasn’t mention here before, so, it’s a tube based preamp simulation based on the well known pedal from Matchless, which, I love a lot. It brings a nice clean tone, up to slight distortion/overdrive, the tone controls been interactive, means, for example the bass control not only the low end, but as well the highs. And visa-vi, treble also control the lows. Once you are get to it, it’s cool.
It comes with it’s own bypass (ramped up and down) for smooth on/off switching.

4 Likes

All plugins added/updated in the (unstable) store,
except slowgear and vintagefuzzmaster (those were in stable, so need a bit more attention, will check them soon).

2 Likes