I have found after rebooting my Duo, the SwtichBox 2 plugin sends the signal to channel 2 even though channel 1 is selected. To get that to stop I have deleted the SwitchBox 2 and placed it on the board again, but it will have the same issue if power is cycled to the Duo. I am cycling power due to lack of audio after some time of the Duo being on. To get audio back, I have to cycle the power of the Duo. That is a different issue though. I have only found this to be an issue on the Duo and not the DuoX
How to reproduce
I have a simple setup with only the SwitchBox 2 and the Shiroverb MKII, (See attached photo). My SwitchBox 2 is setup to toggle with only the left footswitch of the Duo.
- Setup a pedal board with a SwitchBox 2 and another pedal
- Route the signal to go through to the output on channel 1 of the SwitchBox and through whatever effect on channel 2 prior to the output connection
- Setup the SwitchBox to toggle channels with the left footswitch (not sure if this is a necessary step)
- Ensure channel 1 stays clean and channel 2 is wet prior to cycling power
- Cycle the power
- When the Duo comes back up play and try to change the channels from wet to dry. Both should remain wet.
Channel 1 should not be wet in this scenario and channel 2 should be when the footswitch is toggled.
SwitchBox 2 installed version 1.1-12
controller: MOD Duo
Operating system: Mac
System version: macOS Catalina 10.15