Too many bad boots on MOD Duo

Hi,

Since the last couple updates, I started to have an extremely high number of bad boots(like 9 out of 10).
It was not the case when I got my MOD Duo, and notice it started to increase on the last updates, like every 10 boots, 8 freezes on the MOD Duo screen, 1 starts without my banks and just 1 starts fine.

It is impossible to me use on stage, or anything outside my room in fact, last week spent half an hour before my gig restarting MOD Duo until I get a working boot.

@rafanunes, before we go to something else, please make a test to help us to track the bug. Do a downgrade of the software (e.g.: v0.12.2) and then upgrade it again with the new release.

@rafanunes Did you manage to the steps ? Did it fix the problem?

Let us know if you’re still having issues…

So, when I first did the procedure of downgrade/upgrade it worked fine, for a couple of days with just few bad boots.

But today morning, after 2 days turned off, it is back to lots of bad boots. Tried 6 times today already, and none of them worked, it is frozen on MOD DUO screen again.

What do you consider “frozen”?
How long did you wait for the mod to boot?

Frozen, I mean, it is stuck on this screen knobs and switch does not work:

Yesterday it worked just after 8 boots, left it turned off all night again, and this morning it is frozen again on this screen for more than 1 hour.

[Update]
Ok, things are getting worse now, since yesterday I don’t have one working boot.
Tried more than 20 times and it stops on MOD Duo screen

@rafanunes
We’ll contact you directly to instruct you on how to do a new deploy to your MOD Duo.
In case it does not solve the problem, we’ll proceed with an exchange.

Hey guys, any news on that?

I tried with the new 0.14.0 version and still no luck.

@rafanunes Just to confirm that as discussed we will be replacing your unit. Looks like you were the unlucky one to have the first faulty unit (hopefully the last too!).

Thanks for your patience during this process…

@acunha How do I proceed with the replacement? Sent an email to Barbara/Gianfranco last week but no one replied.

Hi Rafael

Something wrong in our email. I searched it now and it is in my inbox, but did not get it when you sent.

We had a Google Apps account in our old domain - portalmod.com.br - and moved to a paid one - moddevices.com. I figure the migration of the data caused the problem.

Sorry about that.

I am going to São Paulo in the next week and I am taking your replacement. I will reply now with the instructions on the shipping.

Best

Gianfranco