Tourneriff Vintage Rock Bass v0.1 - MOD Devices

Tourneriff

Between Sabbath and a funk disgression...lost in the 70's...has shure to be improved !

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://pedalboards.moddevices.com//pedalboards/5b1eaf092564d4302f0b0948
1 Like

Sounds great. Awesome ballsy bass sound.

It’s kinda similar to my own bass boards.

Great to see that you are using the Molot lite compressor - built this in the beginning of my MOD experience and thought that nobody is going to use it.

1 Like

@brusch great :slight_smile: ! I’m very new to the MOD and I have to deal again with your comp…at different places and sets in the chain :wink:

1 Like

Great !

I really like the sound of the GxSVT amp. Works awesome in my own pedalboards and definitely in yours too !

1 Like

Oh, I like this one, too.
I tested with some Clavinet sounds from my Nord Electro and it rocks!
I played with the gain on Mod Knob 2 and it cranks up nicely until I found out there is the phaser!!
Just funky playing for about 10 minutes straight!
Great!

Have a nice day and God bless,
Marius

1 Like

Thanks @mj_prod, I’m working on the ‘clavinet’ pedalboards :wink: I’ll upload it soon :slight_smile:

Oh,
I could have tested it with my 5-string Yamaha BB G5 bass as well.
But as the Mod Duo was hooked up to my keyboard I just gave some clavinet sounds a thrill.
Just put a wah and some short echoey slapback-like room reverb in and there you go.

Keeep up the good work and God bless,
Marius

1 Like

We have to put a duox on the keys and the duo on the floor :rofl::star_struck: !!