Unable to use 'update all' feature

Description

I am unable to use the ‘update all’ plug-ins feature. I can see that many plugins have updates available, however when I click update all I receive the message "all plug-ins are updated. nothing to do.’ I am attempting to update with an empty pedalboard loaded. I do not have any unstable plug-ins installed (as far as I can tell - none are marked with an ‘unstable’ tag and I haven’t installed anything that’s not in the default plug-in store.) My Modduo is up to date. However I had not used the Modduo in 6 months before that so I don’t know if that matters.

How to reproduce

1. Plug in the Mod duo
  2. Access the web interface
  3. Go to the plugin store and click 'update all

Expected/suggested solution

Expected result is for all plugins with available updates to be updated.

Additional information

Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.

• release: 1.5.9
  • controller:a5aa6d3

Also provide some information about your system if possible.

• Operating system: Ubuntu
  • System version: 16.10

Any help appreciated

Update all just means download any changes to the plugins you have installed. The last 6 months have been very quiet around here, so there were very few plugins with any updates. I think the error is correct, all your plugins are up to date. Was there something more you expect update all to do?

Hi and thanks for your reply,

You make a good point and I left out a key piece of information. I can see that many plugins have updates available by the label next to their name. I have updated my original post with that information.

Cheers!

As a side note, to better catch the bug, are you able to update single plugs?

Yes I am able to update single plugins.

If I changed into a user bank the update all worked for the boards in that bank