Paranoia - yeah, so it's a bit of a weird one.
It's my guitar-focused/simplified take on the OTO Biscuit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Bs9jDw3Mw
The Crush and Mangle controls are interactive.
Crush has three ranges:
* left: 6-bit, variable resample frequency (closer to middle -> lower frequency)
* right: 10-bit, variable resample frequency (closer to middle -> lower frequency)
* far right: 10-bit, 48kHz (no resample)
Mangle slides between different bit manipulation patterns - these are the preset patterns emulating the buttons on the front of the Biscuit. Whole numbers are a simple pattern, decimals slide between the patterns on either side.
If you're getting weird noise instead of it gating out, there are two options:
* swap the Crush knob to the mirror location on the other side, or
* mess with the Mangle knob to find a better bit-flip pattern