Attention! loud noise!

This is my thread about the “loud noise” bug I discribed on top here. It´s under the category “Bugs”. If you want to report other bugs start a new thread for each bug with significant topline.

5 Likes

Hi all.

I’m just starting in the Mod forum so this idea may already be implemented, you’ll correct me.if needed. Could this be possible to have some ‘production certified’ patches or pedalboards ? Something like the development branches in the debian distro. A stable branch, a dev and a test one. Every one chooses its flavor according to its desire to live on the edge of development or not (and to preserve its ears)

My 2 cents on the bug gestion in general.
Regards,
PE

2 Likes

Not totally sure if I understood it well.
Normally the “production certified” pedalboards or plugins are those available on the “public side” of the platform (by this I mean, not the beta plugins). You have the pedalboards that come by default in the Pedalboard Library or Banks of the device.
These were the plugins/combinations more tested. Of course, sometimes it can pop-up a bug here and there, or some combination that was less tested can trigger some weird issues (on a platform so big, as you imagine it will be hard to test all the possible combinations of plugins :slight_smile: ).
Anyway, the best to do is to report every time you find some issues.

1 Like